NAHT Early Years Conference 2019
Getting the balance right
This is a unique opportunity for school leaders, leadership teams, teachers and support staff to reflect on and develop policy and practice in their schools across both phases, making sure that the learning journey continues seamlessly for children as they move through school.
Day one’s theme will be around Getting the Balance Right because we know you want to get the best results out of your school without compromising on effective teaching and learning.
Day two’s theme is focused on Reclaiming the Research – what does it really tell us? and will explore what really works well for school leaders based on the research. Our keynote speakers and workshops across both days have been carefully chosen to inform and inspire delegates, provoke discussion and debate, highlight the very latest and best research and pedagogy in Early Years and Primary Education.
Who should attend?
If you are a Senior or Middle Leader working in the Early Years or Primary phases, this is a must attend event, designed just for you to take those key learnings back to your school.
- Develop policy and practice that link both phases, making sure that the learning journey continues seamlessly for children as they move through school.
- Understand what evidence tells us about effective teaching and learning Understand how this evidence can be used to inform school improvement and raise standards in our schools.
- Consider what evidence we can use to reliably judge school effectiveness Reflect on effective early years and primary leadership and the life of a school leader.
- Learn more about a range of current educational ‘hot-topics’ such as curriculum design, assessment and effective governance.
- Provide an opportunity to network with colleagues from across the country
- TBC London
- 21st November 2019